Eco-responsible, recyclable and biodegradable packaging for your dietary supplements | Zen Cart! Made in France
THE PLASTIC-FREE SOLUTION
Vegetop is the ideal solution to transform the packaging market.
A product suitable for a wide range of uses:
- Food supplements
- Grocery products
- Dried or dehydrated fruit
- Aromatic plants
- Spices and herbs
- Pet food
made in france eco-friendly
- Recycled and recyclable cardboard tube
- Suitable for food contact
- Manufactured by SONOCO France, under ISO 22000-certified health and safety conditions.
- Different sizes available: 100, 150, 200, 250 and 300 ml
Lid (powder or sprinkler cap) :
- Stopper made from VEGEMAT®: 100% plant-based agromaterial
- A break-off zone guarantees tamper-evidence before first use
- Sliding flap with locking system ensures opening and closing for better product preservation
- Manufactured by Vegeplast under ISO 22000-certified hygiene and safety conditions Lid sizes: 63 or 73 mm
- Easy to open and close
- Several colors available
- Tamper-proof before first use
- Adaptable to automatic filling lines
Vegetop is :
- Consisting of a Vegemat lid and cardboard core (SONOCO ®)
- Made in France
- 100% plant-based
- Biodegradable by industrial composting
- Suitable for food contact
- Bisphenol A and Phthalate-free
- Endocrine disruptor-free
Ecological packaging: Respectful of your health & our environment
0% of oil
0% bisphenol and phthalates
0% endocrine disruptors
100% of plant origin
100% Made in France
** The cap
Vegetop is available in 2 ranges:
Vegetop is also :
Tube and dissocial lid
2 existing ranges
Compostable refers to the ability of a material to break down naturally in an organic comost, contributing to the production of rich, nutritious compost for the soil. Compostable products are generally made from raw materials of plant origin, such as crop residues, leaves or food waste. They are designed to decompose completely in a suitable composting environment, in a relatively short time, usually less than six months, in the presence of moisture.
By transforming into compost, these compostable materials contribute to soil fertility and waste reduction, offering a more environmentally-friendly solution than non-compostable products.
How to dispose of Vegetop*?
Step 1: Remove the cover from the cardboard core
Step 2: Put the cardboard core in the yellow garbage can
Step 3: The lid :
- Refuse garbage can
- Domestic compost
Did you know-
Plastic packaging contains toxic substances that can migrate into foodstuffs. In France, 4.8 million tonnes of plastic are produced every year, equivalent to 70 kg per capita. Plastic packaging alone accounts for 45%. As a result, several scientists have recently found plastic particles in human blood. However, the direct impact on health and the development of disease are still unknown. Vegetop is one of the solutions to these health and environmental challenges.
The AGEC law, or anti-waste law for a circular economy, came into force in France in 2020. It aims to promote more sustainable consumption patterns and encourage the recycling and reuse of products. The law includes a number of measures, including a ban on destroying non-food unsold products, the introduction of a deposit for recycling plastic bottles and the promotion of the use of compostables. It has also introduced stricter regulations on the use of single-use plastics, with the aim of eliminating their use altogether by 2040. At Vegetop, we comply with this law and go even further by offering eco-responsible, recyclable and biodegradable packaging for your dietary supplements.